Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions contain important information about your rights and obligations when using biz-spaceafrica.com.
By using the Website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Website may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions, to which you are bound.
- We are Biz Space Africa (Registration No: BN-VDCZE52) and our address is, Mimosa, off Ngong Road, Nairobi, Kenya. Our Postal Address is P.O Box 22962 – 00505, Ngong Road.
- We provide this website, further referred to as the “site”, for the convenience of buyers, tenants, investors and browsers interested in commercial immovable property, and collect content in the form of advertisements from private sellers, real estate agents, developers and other related parties, to display properties they are marketing.
- When you use this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Site.
- By viewing any pages that constitute this site, a person becomes a ‘user’ and agree to the Terms and Conditions of use below:
- While using this website, information about you may be either collected by us or provided by you. Such information will become the property of the Website.
- If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass your Information to them in order to deliver the service. By using this site you consent to us providing your Information to the third parties licensed by us to provide such services. We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf which may include processing (but not using themselves) your Information. In any case, we will not pass your data to anyone who is not also subject to these or similar provisions in our contract with them, and we will not allow the third party to use your Information commercially without your consent
- Website will not disclose any personal information to anyone except as provided for in this policy. We may however need to disclose personal information to the Website’s employees or agents who require such information to carry out their duties. There may also be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, except in the case of the sale of the Website or its associated services or web site(s), the Website will not disclose your personal information without giving you prior notice thereof and an opportunity to give your consent thereto.
- We use \”cookies\” to enable us to personalize your visits to this website, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of this website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies, but please note that this may reduce the functionality of this Site and other websites
- The Website carries property advertisements, news, reviews and other content independently published by third parties on the website. The Website is not involved in the buying, selling or development of the property process and must not be considered to be an agent, buyer and/or a developer with respect to the use of the Website.
- The details of the properties available on this site are provided to us by third parties, private sellers and our affiliated estate agents for your information only. We cannot verify these details and therefore make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk
- This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties. We have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
- We make no express or implied representations or warranties that the content and service available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to (email@example.com. We shall not be liable if we cannot process your details due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- All the content on this web site, including any and all graphics, text, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs, trademarks, software, databases and agreements, is the intellectual property of Biz Space Africa and is protected by local and international law dealing with copyright and intellectual property rights.
- Without limitation to clause 3.1, Biz Space Africa Logo is our registered trademark. You may not use or copy it without our prior written consent.
- The rights to this content are reserved, and such content may not be reproduced without the express permission in writing from us. All rights not specifically granted in Terms and Conditions of these Terms and Conditions or by special permission are reserved.
We maintain a list of e-mail addresses to which our regular newsletter is sent. Individuals must affirmatively request to join this list by using the subscribe form on the subscriptions page. Any members of this list may choose to unsubscribe at any time by using the same form. Our list server has been configured in such a way that the e-mail addresses can only be accessed by authorized Biz Space Africa staff.
- Without prior notice to you, we may terminate your access to the Website, any service provided under this Agreement, or revoke any or all of your rights granted under these Terms and Conditions. Any termination of rights granted herein shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Website shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Property24 in operating the Website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these Terms and Conditions by publishing them to the Website. Your continued use of the Website following said publication will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
- This Website is controlled and operated by Biz Space Africa, a legal entity registered in Terms and Conditions of the laws of the Republic of Kenya, and therefore Kenya law and the jurisdiction of the Kenyan courts shall govern any action or claim that may arise from the use or inability to use this site.
- All disputes in Terms and Conditions of this agreement or relating to the use or inability to use this web site shall be settled by arbitration conducted in English in Terms and Conditions of the rules of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators- Kenya Branch. Such arbitration shall be held in Nairobi, and the unsuccessful party shall pay all costs incurred by the successful party in attending and preparing for such arbitration.